Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dayton Business Journal: Business Events Calendar

http://www.kalachinsk-omskedu.ru/?act=news&id=17&id_news=35
Once approved, your event listinb will appear on the Calendae until the day after the date you enter as its end For example, if you enter June 8th as your event'as end date, your listing will be removed from the Calendar at 12:00 a.m. on June 9th. Once I list an how long does it take befor it is posted to the BusineszsEvents Calendar? To maintain the professional integrit of our site, each listing must go througg an approval process priore to being posted to the Events Calendar. In most this occurs within a few hours, with the maximujm being 24 hours. Can I post my event listinh as far in advanceas I'd like ? Yes, you can post event listings days, weeke or months in advance.
They will appear on the Calendaer until the day afteryour event's end date. Will my evenyt listing also appear in the print edition of theBusinese Journal? No, the Business Events Calendar is an online-only any events posted through this systemk will only appear online. If I want to list a recurring eventeach month, do I have to entert each one separately? Yes, each month'ds event would be considered as a separate There may be discounts for multiplwe listings. Please contact us and a representative will work with you to creat e a customized package to suityour needs. Contac information is available from the Can I selectg more than one categoryu for myevent listing?
No, each event listing can only fall undetr one category. If more than one category applies to yourevenyt listing, we recommend choosing the one that is most If I have a Business Eventes Calendar promotional/discount code, can I use it in any of bizjournals' 42 markets?? No, each promotional/discount code is market-specifiv and will only work in the marketf for which it was originally What should I do if I need to make changes to my eventt listing after it has been posted online? Pleasee contact our local office. Information is availablew from the Who should I contacft if I would like to purchase an eventr listing over the phoneversus online? Please contact our locap office.
Information is available from the

No comments:

Post a Comment