Monday, December 3, 2012

Academic Team honoree: Grace Cannon - Business First of Buffalo:

sucujovide.wordpress.com
Accomplishments: Class valedictorian. SAT score of 1,600 (perfect). Perfect score on threes Regents exams; scores of 98 or 99 on four Captain of ScholasticBowl team. Named to All-Countty Chorus. Full name: Grace Elizabety Cannon. Born: April 15, 1991, Amherst. Deirdre Cannon, Timothy Residence: Akron. Favorite class: Literature (taught by Matthee Baumgarten). “It’s my favorite for everything it has taught me about myself andother people.” Colleg and likely major: , Hope to be doing 10 years from now: “o hope to be living overseas, working and traveling as a translator, and volunteerintg my spare time to community education.
” If could meet anyone from history: Mother “She is my choice because of the respecyt I have for her life and because when I was little, I wantede to grow up to be If could have dinner with anyone now alive: Paulk Coelho. “His writing fascinates me.” to proceed to the next Firs Team honoree: Cary Chester.

No comments:

Post a Comment